Looking for inner peace happiness?
Are you looking to become a Buddhist?
Want to learn about Buddhism and whether or not it's the right path for you?
Buddhism is made up of a variety of beliefs, traditions, and spiritual practices based primarily on the teachings of Buddha. It's practiced by over 300 million people worldwide. Buddhism explains inequality and injustice. It gives us the purpose of life, while providing a moral code and way to lead a life filled with Zen and happiness.
This book is aimed at people wanting to learning about Buddhism. In this book, I'll discuss the basic principles and tenets of Buddhism, Buddhist teachings and Buddhist rituals, along with how you can incorporate Buddhism into your daily life.
Inside, you will learn:
- A Brief Introduction to Buddhism
- The Four Noble Truths / The Eight Fold Path / The Five Precepts
- Karma, Rebirth & Reincarnation
- Buddha's Life and Teachings
- Buddhism Rituals & Meditations
- The Seven Factors of Enlightenment & The Five Hindrances
- Buddhism & Daily Life
- Buddhism Tips, Quotes & Resources
This is a great starting off point for beginners. If you want to learn more about Buddhism, you need to get this book.
©2016 Kevin Tinbergen (P)2016 Kevin Tinbergen