How to master English
This book is all three volumes of the very popular Master English in 12 Topics series. Once you master the vocabulary in this book you will have a very good foundation for speaking fluently about 36 everyday topics. This book is the ultimate stepping stone from intermediate to advanced English.
Lots of intermediate English speakers tend to get trapped using the same vocabulary over and over again. They often only speak about subjects they know the words for and avoid anything outside of their "comfort zone". The problem with this is that even though they sound okay, they never really get any better.
If you really want to improve, you need to be able to speak about a wide range of topics. For this, you will need to learn the special vocabulary connected to these topics.
What are the benefits of using this book?
- You will learn over 600 useful words and phrases.
- You will be able to speak about 36 new topics with confidence. This will greatly improve your English conversational ability.
- All new words and phrases are introduced in fun and interesting articles and stories. So you will learn naturally.
- Everything is explained in easy-to-understand English, so you can get used to thinking in English.
- There are hundreds of example sentences to help you understand how these words and phrases are used in everyday language.
- For each topic, I have listed useful television shows and YouTube channels to help you practice your new vocabulary.
Remember these are all topics that native speakers often talk about. They also tend to use specialized language, so it's important that you know it, too.
If you are in the intermediate level and are looking to really improve then this a great place to start. Get started on your journey to English fluency.
©2015 Isaac Perrotta-Hays (P)2015 Isaac Perrotta-Hays