Thinner, bigger, faster, stronger... which section of the audiobook will you listen to?
Is it possible to:
- Reach your genetic potential in 6 months?
- Sleep two hours per day and perform better than on eight hours?
- Lose more fat than a marathoner by bingeing?
Indeed, and much more. This is not just another diet and fitness book. The 4-Hour Body is the result of an obsessive quest. Tim Ferriss, the number-one New York Times best-selling author of The 4-Hour Workweek, fixated on one life-changing question: For all things physical, what are the tiniest changes that produce the biggest results? Thousands of tests later, this book contains the answers for both men and women. YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to lose those last 5-10 pounds (or 100+ pounds) with odd combinations of food and safe chemical cocktails.
- How to prevent fat gain while bingeing (X-mas, holidays, weekends)
- How to increase fat-loss 300% with a few bags of ice
- How Tim gained 34 pounds of muscle in 28 days, without steroids, and in four hours of total gym time
- How to sleep two hours per day and feel fully rested
- How to produce 15-minute female orgasms
- How to triple testosterone, double sperm count, and (literally) have sex like a porn star
- How to go from running five kilometers to 50 kilometers in 12 weeks
- How to reverse "permanent" injuries
- How to add 150+ pounds to your lifts in six months
- How to pay for a beach vacation with one hospital visit
And that's just the tip of the iceberg. There are more than 50 topics covered, all with real-world experiments, many including more than 200 test subjects.
You don't need better genetics or more discipline. You need immediate results that compel you to continue. That's exactly what The 4-Hour Body delivers.
Download the accompanying reference guide.
©2010 Timothy Ferriss (P)2010 Random House