Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest are changing the way consumers make purchasing decisions...and tapping into these online communities has become a necessary part of any integrated sales strategy. Citing enlightening research and real-world examples, this smart, practical guide presents listeners with a detailed methodology for growing sales and expanding their customer base using social media.
Listeners will learn how to:
- Use content and conversations to build online relationships that transition to sales
- Execute realistic sales strategies for each of the major social media platforms
- Spot social media trends that may influence future buying behaviors
- Sell online in B2B and B2C environments
- Turn social shares (likes, favorites, +1s) into social sales
- Set tangible goals
- Use online tools and analytics to track social influencers and identify relevant conversations as they are happening
Complete with a chapter dedicated to capturing mobile sales - a segment poised to explode as the adoption of smartphones and tablets grows - The Art of Social Selling is essential reading for every sales professional.
©2014 Shannon Belew (P)2014 Gildan Media LLC