This book keeps lean accounting the center point and talks about all the topics which have touched lean accounting in any way. This provides the listener with vast and extensive knowledge regarding the topic under discussion.
The book confers to the following topics one by one, taking small steps first, starting from the basics and then leading its way to the complexities.
- What is a lean accounting?
- Traditional accounting?
- How come lean accounting is better than the traditional ways?
- Vision on lean accounting
- Implementation of the lean accounting
- The principles of lean accounting
- Application of lean to accounting system
- Box score reporting
- What will lean accounting do for you? (The benefits)
- Lean accounting value stream management explained fully
- Issues with the value stream method
Each chapter of this book exposes the beauty of another facet of lean accounting. This is what makes this book different from other courses on the same topic. The language used is easily understandable and the context can be comprehended without any difficulty.
©2016 Can Akdeniz (P)2016 Can Akdeniz