In his defining work on emotional intelligence, best-selling author Daniel Goleman found that it is twice as important as other competencies in determining outstanding leadership. If you listen to nothing else on emotional intelligence, listen to these 10 articles by experts in the field. We've combed through hundreds of articles in the Harvard Business Review archive and selected the most important ones to help you boost your emotional skills - and your professional success. This book will inspire you to:
- Monitor and channel your moods and emotions
- Make smart, empathetic people decisions
- Manage conflict and regulate emotions within your team
- React to tough situations with resilience
- Better understand your strengths, weaknesses, needs, values, and goals
- Develop emotional agility
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Download the accompanying reference guide.
©2015 Harvard Business School Publishing Corporation (P)2015 Audible, Inc.